So many beautiful jackets, and I have no clue which one to pick. I have a standard black Calvin Klein Wool Coat that I bought from Nordstroms a few years back, but I am always trying to break out of black and add another neutral, or shocking color to my wardrobe. SO many things to pick from and I am having a hard time with this decision. I am leaning towards a tan or beige–somewhat pink tone, but with my son, I feel like the coat will have finger prints and stains after wearing it for 7 minutes. How about a winter white? Oh wait…I am forgetting quickly my dilemna for coat shopping. Must be easy to clean.
Help me pick people.
Vote in the comments section.
- Albany Coat
- Baby Phat Belted A Line Coat
- Calvin Klein Double Collar Belted Wool Coat
- Eileen Fisher Cascade Front Wool Cape
- Evans Grey Skirted Coat
- KUT front the Kloth Double Breasted Cape
- Talbots Marmount Thinsulate Lining Coat
- Ulla Popken Classic Dress Coat
- Wool Coat by Taillissime